Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4 - Just Another Day

Today was a slow day. I was only able to complete about 30 minutes of the Aqua Aerobics as nature took its course. However, just thirty minutes allowed the heart rate to raise and I felt good afterwards.

Last night I was reviewing the Atkins Book and researched my medications. It is interesting that certain medications can hinder weight loss. Luckily my prescriptions were not found to contain SSRI or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors.

This evening, I am happy to report that a few pounds appear to have dropped thus the weight loss has officially began to show with 3 pounds coming off the waist in the last day. I am looking forward to see what the scale will show tomorrow. Today, I was still around 800 calories spread over high protein, low carb and an Alli to help offset the overall fat intake.

Today's Weight/Size: 272 (4XL)

No comments: