Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1 - Shopping, Shopping then Gym

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I made a trip to Wal-Mart to make a supply purchase for this round of weight loss. I purchased some Atkins Bars, Whey Protein Drink Mix (cheaper then the pre-made drinks - just add milk or water), Gym Towel and a Combo Lock. I also purchased a 20-Day Supply of Alli (story to follow).

After leaving Wal-Mart I went to Sports Chalet to look for a Gym Bag and was shocked at the sticker price (cheapest one was $25). I left there and realized that even a Diaper Bag would serve the purpose of carrying gym supplies (towel, toothbrush, toothpaste, gym clothes, etc).

Arriving at Babies R Us, I went to the clearance area and found the perfect bag that even came with 'accessory' bags that can work for toilettes and even had a pouch for phone, another for wallet and keys. Cost $10.00.

Finally, I could no longer avoid the gym... I took it easy in order to stay motivated. I spent an hour between swimming, whirlpool, sauna, stream room. Before this I did an 'official' weight-in and found that I need to drop 40 pounds in a month! Let us see how far I make it.

Today's Weight/Size: 274 (4XL)

No comments: