Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 1310 - Again

Last year I purchased a year supply (not meant to last an entire year) of Atkins Shakes/Bars and started a weight-loss program. Today I still have supplies left over and no progress.

Moments ago I joined 24 Hour Fitness for the next two (2) months (paid first and last months). This time I have no choice to drop about 30-40 pounds in roughly 5 weeks!

I did it once before and this time I have the same motivation. I must be around 230 pounds no later then February 3rd / 4th in order to complete my High Adventure Training with the Boy Scouts.

So here I am again ...





Today's Weight/Size: ~270 (4XL)

1 comment:

Debra Lilley said...

I found your blog today when looking for an image for my own blog for broken scales.

i have to say i read all your blog and found it inspirational, despite all your setbacks you have kept going and you haven't let it take over your life.

I wish you luck for 2011 and the future