Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day 13 - Pelican Hill Grill

Yesterday was a tough day. It was my Birthday! I had an In N Out Patty with light salt for lunch. Then came dinner...

Over the pass 9 years we have enjoyed Pelican Hill Grill for special occasions. We had the same server for 7 of those great years who moved on during the reconstruction to Palm Terrace Restaurant at The Island Hotel in Newport Beach, CA. Last night we were seated with the one returning servers from the previous management team.

I have about 4 spoons of mash potatoes, a few Ice Teas with sweetener, couple bits of chocolate cake and some pot roast. It was a great meal. I knew I would gain a little this morning; however, I could not replace the time I had with the family.

The only thing that I do not agree with under the new General Manager is the availability of a Kids Menu. Kids want to experience the same feeling as the adults and a menu that is suitable for them would allow such to happen. The new General Manager does not agree.

Today's Weight: 246

No comments: