Friday, August 1, 2008

Day 12 - Water Intake

Readjusting back to the diet yesterday was pretty easy; however, I still am having problems with my water intake throughout the day. My goal is 100 oz a day of water. I use a 20 oz bottle and fill it at 9A, 11A, 1P, 3P followed by a water drink at dinner.

This week I have only consumed less then half the amount of water as I should be intaking each day which had an impact on the amount of weight loss. Today I am using Outlook to set up timers throughout the day to help ensure I get at least 3 liters a day.

I am looking forward to the weekend and my son's birthday party.

Hope everyone has a great time and thanks for your support.

Today's Weight: 246

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find water intake to be the easiest part of my nutritional regiment. Why? I use it to replace snack cravings.