Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 11 - The C.A.P.

Yesterday was an experimental day on my diet in order to mix things up a bit. I added both a breakfast and lunch item to my routine. A little too much.

For breakfast, I had a cup of cup (only drink about 2-3 oz) with a 1/2 tbsp of creamer, with Sugar based Carbs (~6 grams). For lunch, I had a Del Taco Taco with meat only (did not eat the shell) with the Saturated Fat, lots of Cholesterol, a little Carbs and a pinch of protein. For dinner, I had to two (2) pieces of Roasted Chicken with skin, Cholesterol, lots of Sodium and our friend Saturated Fat. Only good thing on the Chicken was the protein (~80 grams).

This resulted in my body going into shock last night with a couple trips to bathroom (sorry). I think I keep with the simple routine and focus on the long term goal. I also had my first increase in weight in 10 days.

The main thing with a diet, I have just learned, is Consistency, Affirmation and Patience. Stay Consistent with your plan. Affirm your progress. Be Patient! Keep your CAP on :).

Today's Weight: 248

No comments: