Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 10 - Fine Balance

I feel a little better this morning after I just pulled out the scale and can officially declare victory over the 250 mark (247 pounds).

Yesterday, I had a spoon full of taco meet for lunch and a can of tuna for dinner. At two pounds a day this week I can foresee 240 pounds by the weekend. Which is great as I have a Men's Breakfast Saturday morning followed by a Birthday Party.

I did have time to think a little yesterday and came to the conclusion why my weight loss slowed down starting Monday and it is work related stress. I never agreed with those that said stress could cause weight gain and mostly because we all deal with stress and people still remain healthy. However, they likely have a healthy routine outside of work to counter the effects.

I may begin to add some taco meet in for lunch going forward as it seem to help. My wife also mention to ensure I have enough calcium to help counter the heartburn and settle the stomach. We will see how these additional changes will effect the ability to continue drop pounds and inches.

Today's Weight: 247

No comments: