Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 9 - Flat Line

Well yesterday seemed like another normal day. I did my weekly weight in at the office for our Biggest Loser Contest (weight in was 254.5 with clothes) and lost 5.57% of my prior weight of one week. I was right on track.

I had meatballs for dinner and felt that I had an awesome day. I did notice that I was starting to get heartburn after taking a Vitamin C (which I noticed has carbohydrates today). However, the thing that got to me today was my morning weight in.

After waking up a little late this morning I weighted in and only lost 1 pound. This was pretty shocking seeing that I lost six (6) pounds over the weekend. It was a little depressing; however, it was still a pound.


Well it is a new week and a new goal to lose 15 pounds this week. Wish me luck.


Today's Weight: 249

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, a pound is a pound. I've pretty much dropped weight loss goals in favor of strength and endurance based goals.