Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 8 - 20 Pounds Later

I did pretty good yesterday on the diet. I did not have anything for breakfast and got some much needed water intake. I started to move the treadmill that was left behind by a prior tenant into the bedroom only to find out that the machine had a broken piece where the belt turns back up to the motor rendering it useless.

I did some surfing on the Craigs List for a while and the family headed out to the Inland for a Birthday Party. I held myself back knowing that I would be too tempted to eat sugar. I ate my can of Tuna a little early around 4:00PM and found myself adding a small spoon of peanut butter just before I went to bed last night.

I weighted in this morning my my new six dollar scale and was very happy to see I officially dropped 20 pounds the first week on this diet. I am so motivated right now and look forward to losing 10-15 pounds this week. I can see 225 pounds in my sight within two weeks if I keep this program up. If I continue this program for 4 weeks and put my my Half Marathon Training it is foreseeable that my weight could be at or below 200 pounds.

However, I am only placing my goal on a weekly basis and will target for 235 pounds by next Monday. I really want to get an exercise program added to this diet quickly. Then again I am scared that by adding such too soon will prompt me to intake more food and not be beneficial to my weight loss program.

Today's Weight: 250

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your kind words and prayers. They were needed and appreciated. I will keep posting updates so stay tuned as much will be happening in the next 18 hours.