Sunday, July 27, 2008

Day 7 - New Scale

Ok today I was pretty scared to step on the six dollar scale I purchased yesterday at Target. Actually let me back up to my trip to Target. I went to the new Target at the Irvine Spectrum last night around 7:00PM and found myself looking for that all important closest parking space with no luck. I found it funny that my entire trip to the mall could of went a lot quicker had I just parked further out when I first arrived.

Yesterday, I had about 10oz of eggs in the morning. They tasted so good! Then I had about a half dozen fries around 5P and my can of tuna around 8:30P. Also my water intake was very limited again yesterday and I need to get my liquids back in my system. I really felt that I was in for a serious awaking this morning when I pulled out the new scale.

Oops, I almost forgot about the 2oz of banana I had last night instead of popcorn while watching a movie with the kids. We watched 10,000 BC. I was also suppose to run this morning as I prepare for the Long Beach Half Marathon in a couple months.

In all I really did not want to step on that scale this morning. However, I was amazed to see the scale read under 255 pounds! This means I lost an average of 3.5 pounds a day over the last couple days. This is likely water weight as I have not drank the amount of water that I had been drinking the past week. With that in the equation the true loss is likely around 1.5 pounds a day and tomorrow will likely be a correction day in the weight.

Today's Weight: 253

No comments: