Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 2 - 100 Day Goal

Ok the first day of the fast is complete. However, I did eat a bite of chicken last night to settle the stomach and get a little taste in the mouth. It really helped.

Today is a little tough as the hunger is pretty consistent and feels like a pressure in the stomach. I worked on a chart for the weight loss plan to drop 100 pounds (actually 95) in 100 days.

This will be the hardest task I have done in years. Today the scales showed me at 266.5. Of course at such a high loss will not be consistent so I am taking that number as reference only and depending on tomorrow morning will determine if I need to revise my 100 day goal.

Tonight I am bowling with my son for his 8th birthday and my training for the half marathon calls for a two mile run. I will let you know how well I did in the morning.

Today's Weight: 266.5

No comments: