Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day 3 - Bowling

Good Morning! It is now day 3 in my 100 day quest to lose 100 pounds. I know I am insane to think I will drop an average of a pound per day. However, I currently burn roughly 3,000 calories each day at my current weight. This will of course slow as the days pass.

In the middle of September I will drop to losing about a half a pound a day. Right not it appears that I am dropping about 2.5 pounds a day without exercise. I had a can of tuna last night to settle the hunger pains. I do believe this will drop tomorrow to maybe a pound unless I get my training plan in order.

I have a treadmill in the garage so I will need to pull that out today and get it set up in our bedroom. I went bowling yesterday with my son and was too tired to much more last night and went to bed a little early.

Tonight I have to get my on the treadmill and run for about a half hour. I know that running does not burn too many calories. I have to at least get started on getting ready for the Long Beach Marathon. I am still targeting for 100 pounds in a 100 days.

Today's Weight: 264.5

No comments: