Monday, July 21, 2008

Day 1 - STARTING OVER ...

Ok everyone it is now day four hundred eighteen (418) and I am back to where I was when I started this quest at 270 pounds. I failed! I gave in to food. I gave in to time. I gave in to life.

Today I am entering liquid fast to get a jump start on gaining control again and starting my count over at Day 1. This time I am going to break the 200 pound mark before the Long Beach Marathon.

My goal is 20 Days (August 11) and this time I have a challenge to lose more weight then a co-worker by percentage. However, I am a little behind right now. See this weight lose challenge actually started two weeks ago and I have not lost a single pound. Ok, maybe a half a pound.

My co-worker has already lost twelve (12) pounds and at his current pace will lose thirty pounds which means I have to lose thirty-five pounds just to break even or 1.5 pounds a day over the next 20 Days. From August 11 to October 12 I will need to lose 45 pounds to be ready for Long Beach!

Am I insane?

Weekly Weight: 269.5

No comments: