Thursday, June 7, 2007

Day 8 - Habits

When you have a back injury I simply get an adjustment and put everything back in place. David Armstrong has adjusted my back for the last 6 years and I would not trust anyone else in putting things back in there working position. The same is true with my private physician that I have seen since I was a teenager.

We are all creators of habit and changing these habits is not something that happens overnight and some habits do need adjusting. This is true with our lifestyles. Our habits drive our diet and our exercise routine.

Changing habits starts with the change of your mindset and desire to make the change and better your life. Sometimes this happens when you have a "Come to Jesus" event.

My change came when I had such an event and that event was seeing a tape measure reach 50". What will be your event? I pray we can all make a change before we kill ourself because we love our food.

No comments: