Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Day 7 - Flowers

Every year our son, together with his other classmates from his school, watches a movie on the first Saturday after school is out for the summer. This year that date falls on Father’s Day Weekend.

Out of courtesy, I made a quick call to a family friend and wanted to see what his schedule was like for that weekend. In talking with him it appeared to me that this was already considered and he was not expecting anything different in his plans. He of course is pretty good at time management.

It occurred to me towards the end of the call as I became lost in thinking that the reason I am here today looking at losing 100 pounds is because of my extreme lack of time management for MYSELF.

A couple days ago I asked what does the World look like upside down and today I ask what color are the flowers?

No comments: