Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Day 20 - Water

I have never drank so much water in my entire life. Actually let me repeat that, “I have never drank so much water in my entire life!”. Yesterday, in an effort to flush (shock) my internal systems and remove all the chemicals in my body I drank TWO Gallons of Water! It was amazing and yet easy. I found more energy and strength throughout the day.

I started the day with two sips of coffee followed by alternating 20 ounces of water then vitaminwater every hour and fifteen (1:15) minutes. It was wonderful and I will continue that today and over the next few days.

As I talked to a psychologist who works in my office she recommend the “Master Cleanse Fast” as an alternative if I felt there was too much sugar in vitaminwater. Towards the end of yesterday the vitaminwater was starting to taste too sugary.

I ended the day with some wonderful yogurt to help through the night with something semi-solid in my stomach. It tasted good and gave me that little extra as a reward for a good day. I think I might try a revised Master Cleanse that includes a one-a-day vitamin.
Today's Weight: 260

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have thought of a modified "cleanse" also - cause the original version is just way to risky and in my younger days I've tried things like that and I couldn't deal with it so won't do it now.

I came across a recent article on about a detox week program that include healthy foods and a healthy broth - I may give it a try.

That is a LOT of water - I'm so impressed. I have replaced one of my diet sodas with propel water (still additives but it's an improvement).

Health and Happiness, Lady Rose

Alan said...

Just eating lite is key I think in this battle. I look at food as I drink the water and I look at how much it would take to fill me up.

The water is key in keeping things in the system moving along. I cannot believe how important it is in my overall health.

Looking back as I am still fasting I really dont think fasting is needed if you get enough water in your system. I am still fasting just to feel even better.

- Alan