Friday, December 12, 2014

Finally Normal BMI

140 Pounds in 15 Months

It has been a year since my last check in with this blog. Some of you may have been wondering if this 5th attempt failed again. In fact it is still moving forward with 140 pounds of weight loss in just over a year. Yes, you read that correctly - 140 POUNDS in just over a year.

I have gone from 310 POUNDS at the start of this Weight Journey to 171.8 POUNDS this morning. Yes, just under 140 pounds; however, I am celebrating this weekend as it is also my Wedding Anniversary. So call me out on that 1.8 pounds if you want and troll it all day but in the end it is still an amazing transformation. All without surgery!

Just the other day I went shopping for undershirts and had to decide if Men's Small were going to be TOO BIG! Instead Boys XL (18-20) undershirts fit perfectly. I am nearly at my target weight and for the first time in two decades have obtained a normal Body Mass (under 25) when I dropped under 179 last month.


Today's Weight/Size: 171.8 (Boys XL) 

No comments: