Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 875 - Try Again?

Here I am again looking at myself in the mirror with the same results for doing the same thing for the last two and a half years. Do I make it a 3rd Attempt or do I throw the towel in and call it a day at trying to drop a hundred pounds and 20 inches from my waist?

Eventually we have to ask ourselves are we serious about getting better or are we just doing it to make ourselves feel a little better for a few days. For me, I find myself happy knowing that I can drop the weight with some effort as I have done so in the past. It is just staying with the game plan that always seems to prevent me from keeping the weight managed.

Looking back at the last 3 years I was motivated by an end result. Which is not a bad idea; however, am I only looking at the short-term goal vs the long-term result. It is time to look at an end result not in a month but in a year. With a game plan for life.

Planning is going to be key to this round of dropping the excess weight. I am looking for a method that will allow me to drop 15 pounds the first month (of course I want more):

  1. Nov 09 - 15 lbs
  2. Dec 09 - 15 lbs
  3. Jan 10 - 10 lbs
  4. Feb 10 - 10 lbs
  5. Mar 10 - 10 lbs
  6. Apr 10 - 10 lbs
  7. May 10 - 5 lbs
  8. Jun 10 - 5 lbs
  9. Jul 10 - 5 lbs
  10. Aug 10 - 5 lbs
  11. Sep 10 - 5 lbs
  12. Oct 10 - 5 lbs

H.E.L.P. is the method I am going to use this time around. Here I am today and Eventually where do I want to be by Looking at the Long-Term and Planning for managable results.

Today’s Weight/Size: ~270 (4XL)

No comments: