Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Day 24 - Still Eating ...

It is time for me to once again refocus my energy again on the weight loss plan. Over the last couple days I have enjoyed a little too much food. More then I actually needed to eat and it has cost me a few pounds. Not bad for a little celebration after three weeks of intense dieting and exercising. But finding that right balance will be essential in maintaining a healthy relationship between what I actually need and what my taste buds desire.

On Monday, I enjoyed huge meal from Islands Restaurant in Irvine as an award for winning the Biggest Loser Competition. That was followed by a slice of pizza for dinner. Yesterday, I had two (2) scrambled eggs for breakfast, side salad and fried zucchini for lunch and the leftovers from Islands for dinner. A lot of food! This morning I had a ground beef patty and two (2) scrambled eggs. It is time to get things a little under control before they control me.

Today’s Weight: 240

No comments: