Friday, August 8, 2008

Day 19 - Bittersweet Victory

Kind of moving away from weight loss for a little bit as my partner here in the office has pretty much taken the victory. He is pushing himself to the finish line. I wish him the best of luck in reaching his goal of 203 pounds by Monday.

He is so competitive that even with physical injuries he continues his now personal quest to lose 30 pounds in 5 weeks come Monday. I am declaring a bittersweet victory at 20 pounds in 3 weeks and am just trying to maintain my weight at 250 (with clothes on).

Had I started the race 2 weeks before maybe I could have had a chance at giving my co-worker as good race to the finish line? However, he has a personal motivation to reach 30 pounds.

In the end it was fun to have someone to push me a little in the race and now I can only hope for a double or nothing on a 3 month goal ;).

Today's Weight: 247

No comments: