Friday, July 25, 2008

Day 5 - Ice Cream

Last night was tough. I had a half a cup of Half and Half Milk with a 1/2 spoon of pure sugar and chocolate syrup. I was able to stop myself mostly because I actually felt full. Upon return to the car I opened a can of tuna to help get something of value in my stomach.

Over all I thought I did pretty good; however, my body woke up in the middle of the night from the sugar high. I do feel a little on the bad side this morning so I am writing this entry before I weight in this morning. I do not feel that I lost anything yesterday and in fact I feel that I might of gained a few pounds despite only 60 calories in a can of tuna.

See I downed the entire can even though I was not hungry and only to offset the pure sugar I ate earlier. It was scary and only did it to settle the stomach down. I will see how much I lost when I get into the office this morning.

In all my biggest fear is that I lost the state of ketosis in the night and now the body is set back a couple days while the liver readjusts to the sugar intake. So I am not targeting as high for the next few days; however, I just hope I can make it up in some exercises this weekend.

Today's Weight: 260

No comments: