Monday, June 4, 2007

Day 4/5 - Upside Down

At what age do you stop trying to see the World upside down? Well, I was not told it is around 10 until I almost broke my neck trying to stand upside down with my kids.

This put me out this weekend from doing too much and spent the weekend in bed or trying to find a comfortable position in order to relax. This of course was followed by an Emergency Room visit after my daughter decided to put a “glowing” bead in her ear to try to see what it would do.

Well trying to get back on track today I am going to drive to the local High School and walk a mile or so.

Well there is ups and downs in life. But what does the World look like upside down?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alan what does the world look like upside down? LOL please do not try that again! Enjoy the world the way it is suppose to be :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Alan ~ One of my favorite things in the world as a kid was hanging upside by my knees on a bar across my swing set - I would swing, flip off and do it again.

I watched kids do it at the park this weekend. I somehow think we'd be happier if we could see the world from a different angle from time to time - get us out of our ruts, be playful, daring.

I did swing - really swing this weekend on one of the playground swings... oh to be a kid again. :-)

Maybe when I lose this weight - I can try just one to do it again... that will be a laugh at 45! I did roll down a grassy hill - it didn't realize how fast it would be since I hadn't done that in 20 years.