Friday, June 29, 2007

Day 30 - 270 Days ...

Only 270 Days Left to get rid of a 100 pounds. Oh wait – Only 80 pounds left to get rid of now. The last 30 Days have been exciting and motivating to drop “20 Pounds in 30 Days”. Of course it will get tougher as I continue to drop the other 80 pounds, but not impossible! The last 120 days will be the toughest part of the battle.


I am looking at being under 200 in time for the 1/2 marathon in October. I am going to invite my little brother to see if he is up to the challenge. If anyone lives out here in Southern California and are looking at running the event, please let me know.

The next three weeks I will be working on muscle strength as I get ready to enter my 12-week half marathon training and focus a lot on losing the 15 pounds for the month a little early and try to push to the 20 pounds, if possible. So long as I am close to 225 before I start the running part of my training, I think, I will be at a safe weight for my knees and joints.

For the actual half marathon I am targeting to be at 200 pounds (give or take 5 pounds). I am really looking forward to seeing myself at the point where I am at the 200 mark. From that point is where the weight will be the hardest to drop and I will most likely slow to about 5 pounds a month at that point.
Today’s Weight: 250

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning! Men are such losers! hehehe but I mean that in a good way. You are doing great. Oh by the way - you have won the halo blog award too. What a day! Lady Rose

P.S. totally optional if you want to have the award graphic post.

Anonymous said...

I am shooting for 159 by August 15th.