Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Day 28 - Broken Scales

Ok seriously we always hear someone say, “The scales are broken.” when they weight themselves. Today, I have the evidence to prove the scales are really broken.

On a medical scale you have a lower bar that have 50 pounds makers and the top bar that have single pound markers. Today, I was right at 250 and when I placed the lower marker at 250 (where it has been for a while) and move the top bar over to zero the balance was hanging low (meaning I have to go lower). Now moving the lower bar to 200 and the top bar over to 50 the balance was hanging high (meaning I have to go higher).


Arg… Happy Wednesday :)

Today’s Weight: ~250


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate those scales. When I wrestled in high school they drove me crazy.

Anonymous said...

psssst **tag you're it** just letting you know you were awarded the Halo Blog Award. (you are welcome to copy the graphic and display it proudly if you wish). Lady Rose