Thursday, July 24, 2008

Day 4 - Sloppy Joe

Well the treadmill is still in the garage. Last night I went home and crashed on the sofa and watched television of all things. What a waste of time!

I did eat a little more then I wanted to last night. I ate at least 6-oz of ground beef and then went back for seconds. I had about 4-oz on my second serving as the sloppy joe meat was pretty tasty. Ok then I went for thirds as I could not get enough of the flavor and had about the same as the first serving. It was too good!

I justified the extra serving as an experiment to see if I could loss weight on an akins style diet. Well I dropped 3 pounds last night. Insane!

Tonight we are going on a hike with the Scouts and making Ice Cream on the Beach. Wish me luck.

Today's Weight: 261

No comments: