Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7 - 10 Pounds

Time for a little celebration, tonight. Went to Outback Steakhouse!

Feeling pretty good about dropping a total of 10 Pounds so far this week. One more workout on the schedule for tomorrow morning. Although I am pretty tired/stuffed from a huge piece of steak!

Looking back at the week I will admit the first few days were mentally the toughest. It just took a couple days for the body to begin burning the fat. Of course most of the weight loss so far is likely water ... it sure is motivating.

Let us see if I can drop another 10 pounds next week?!

Today's Weight /Size: 265 (4XL)

1 comment:

Bob said...

Hey, really great blog posts… I've enjoyed reading through your blog because of the great style and energy you put into each post. I actually run AceHealth.org, a blog of my personal research and experiences. If you're interested, I would love to have you on as a guest blogger. Please send me an e-mail: bob.mauer65(at)gmail(dot)com, and I can give you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you.