Monday, August 11, 2008

Day 22 - 35 Pounds Later

Saunas and Weight Lose. Last week I got a 7-Day Guest Pass from 24 Hour Fitness to help my chances at winning the Biggest Loser Competition in the Office. It did help me lose some weight. I had to place incorrect weights on my daily weight in order to mislead the others in the Office.

Did it work? Yes!

Everyday I did aerobic exercises and on Tuesday I stopped eating. Yup my last meal was Tuesday Morning. On Wednesday I began using the sauna at the gym in 15 minute intervals to lose the excess water weight.

This is not the end of the race to lose weight. I have the Long Beach Half Marathon to prepare for in October and now my goal is to get my weight from 235 pounds to 190 (45 pounds) in 3 months or 15 pounds/month. The only thing I am lacking is someone of importance to push me everyday.

Today's Weight: 235

No comments: